We are back in our routine and doing wonderful! We have quite a bit to squeeze in these next few weeks before spring break and your children are working hard. I am very proud of the progress they are making.
- This week in literacy we are continuing our theme "Going to Work/Folktales & Fables" with a focus on comparing and contrasting folktales and fables.
- Spelling this week we are working on past tense.
- In math, we are beginning double digit subtraction! Please help your children remember it is a process and it will take time to learn the steps.
- In writing, we working on "How to" writings and we will begin informative writings in the next few weeks.
- In science, we are going to begin our unit on plants and animals.
- We are studying civics in social studies.
**Please read carefully below for information about our class**
1. Tuesday folders are full of information. Please empty, sign anything applicable, and return asap.
2. Homework folders today have (1) Math worksheet (2) XtraMath-3 times (3) Spelling "22" list (4) March reading log
**Please click on our "Homework" tab for more details**
Monday, March 21 Spelling Test
Tuesday, March 22 Spelling pre-testMarch 25 Principal Cafe at 8:00 am
March 26 Spring Hop 5k at 9:00 am
April 4-8 Spring Break
- Library books are due on Mondays!
- 100 mile club is on Tuesdays & Thursdays!
- Starting February 2nd, Inta Juice will be available once again during the lunch time on Tuesdays for $1.50.