I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. We are very busy getting things done on our four day week. We are also excited about our four day weekend!
Please remember there is NO school this Friday, January 15th or Monday, January 18th
Science Fair is coming up on January 28 & 29.
- This week in literacy our theme is Pluto and Civics.
- Spelling this week are consonant digraphs bl and fr.
- In math, we are continuing Unit 5: Addition to 200.
- In writing, we are beginning to learn about opinion writing.
- In science, we are continuing our unit in weather.
- We are transitioning from our studies of maps to civics in social studies.
**Please read carefully below for information about our class**
1. Tuesday folders are full of information. Please empty, sign anything applicable, and return asap.
2. Homework folders today have (1) Math practice (2) Spelling "14" list (green)
(3) January reading log
**Please click on our "Homework" tab for more details**
Important Dates:Friday, January 15 NO SCHOOL
Monday, January 18 NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, January 19 Spelling Test
Principal Cafe/PTO Meeting
Science Fair Open House
Science Fair (all day)
,9,11 Parent Teacher Conferences
No School, Comp Day for staff
No School Presidents Day
Arts Night Grades 3-5
February 25 Space Foundation Visit (more information to come)
- Library books are due on Mondays!
- Please make sure your children come to school with the appropriate clothing/shoes for the weather.
The deadline to order 2015-2016 yearbooks is .Go online to order:http://www.jostens.com/apps/ shop/yrbk_catalog.asp?cid= 209066&pfid= 2015070204574822357& affiliateId=1092060