We are really starting to get in the groove of school! Next week we will start "Flex-groups" for reading and in a couple more weeks we will implement our math groups. I will be out of town this Thursday and Friday. Our substitute teacher will be Mr. Atwood.
Thank you for continuing to work with your children on their homework. They are doing a wonderful job completing their work!
Please read carefully below for information about our class.
1. Tuesday folders are full of information. Please empty, sign anything applicable, and return asap.
2. Homework folders today have (1) Math practice (2) Green "Week 4" Spelling list
(3) September Reading Log (this was given 3 weeks ago)
**Please click on our "Homework" tab for more details**
Monday, September 28- Spelling Test
Monday, November 2- will be our picture make-up day.
- Library books are due on Mondays!
- Please remember that students need a white 3 ring binder (1 inch).